Fox V3 Helmet
The all-new V3 Helmet is the most technologically advanced moto helmet we have ever offered.
- The first helmet with two rotational management systems: Fluid Inside™ and MVRS™.
- All new Fluid Inside™ is designed to help dissipate rotational and linear energy transmitted to the rider’s brain in the event of a crash.
- Second Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS)™. Redesigned with more roost resistance and refined release control to help mitigate external rotaacional forces.
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area.
- Patent-pending chin bar/eye port CAGE ™ is intended to improve energy management in the event of an impact.
- MCT (Multi Composite Technology) Shell construction that blends Carbon and FRP resins to provide a light yet rigid external shell.
- 4 shell and EPS sizes for best in class fit.
- Injected Mesh vent screens provide superior ventilation and airflow, while maintaining protection from dirt and debris.
- Removable, washable X-Static® comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head.
- Meets or exceeds DOT and/or ECE 22.05 standards.